Travelling between Bruges and Brussels Airport (Zaventem)
A good option to travel between Bruges and Brussels Airport is by train.
TIP: Travelling by car can cause problems with traffic jams, especially during peak hours (7h-9h and 15h-18h) and the parking at the airport itself can be expensive.
From Bruges about 18 trains depart daily for the international airport Brussels-Airport-Zaventem (travel time 30min)
When you arrive at the airport, take the lift up one floor (departures) to get to the departure hall.
Another option is Brussels-Midi (Midi) after which transfer via Thalys, Eurostar, TGV Brussels-France, ICE and Intercity trains to various destinations in Western Europe.
By shuttle bus
There is a direct shuttle bus (Flibco) between Bruges and Brussels Airport Zaventem, about 13 times a day.
The flight schedules of arriving and departing flights have been taken into account as much as possible.
There is also a shuttle between Bruges and Brussels Charleroi Airport.
- Direct connection Bruges-Ghent-Brussels Airport
- 13 times a day between Bruges and Brussels Airport:
- Stop Bruges: Back side of railway station (Rijselstraat-Spoorwegstraat)
- Stop Brussels: Car park P16 near the main entrance of the airport
- Online booking: € 4.99 p.p. Tickets at the driver: € 21.9. Can be changed up to 6 hours before departure
- Info : www.flibco.com or flibco-app.
Public toilets: Burg (Brugse Vrije) (9:30 – 17:30), Stadshallen (10:00 – 18:00), Simon Stevinsquare (Sat-Sun: 11:00 – 18:00), Gruuthusemuseum (9:30 – 18:30), ‘t Zand (9:30 – 18:00) , Biekorf (24/7), Minnewaterpark (14:30 – 18:30)
Tourist info :Tourist office ’t Zand (Concert Hall), Tourist office Stationsplein (Station) and Tourist office Markt (Historium) . Visit Bruges can also be reached by phone (7/7 from 10h-17h) +32(0)50/44.46.46 and by email email@example.com.